Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- Flooring That Pairs Best with Hardwood
- While hardwood is a beautiful flooring option for many rooms in a home, not all homeowners prefer to have it as their only flooring. In fact, most homes will have a flooring transition at one point or another, leaving homeowners to decide how they will pair a new flooring with their existing hardwood.
- Posted: December 15, 2014
- Flooring for Stairs
- If you’ve recently moved into an older house with plans for renovations, or are building a new one from the ground up, you might be faced with finding the right flooring for different spaces in your home. And, spots that often get overlooked until the last minute are the stairs.
- Posted: December 8, 2014
- The Importance of Acclimation
- The definition of acclimate is to accustom or become accustomed to a new climate or environment; adapt. If you live in Maine and travel to Miami, Florida in August when it is very humid, it might take you a few days to get used to, or become acclimated to the new environmental conditions. Flooring is no different.
- Posted: December 4, 2014
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013