Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- What Flooring Works Best in a Laundry Room?
- Like any other room in the home, the laundry room plays an integral part of daily family life. Whether this area is big enough to double as another room, or shares space in a hallway closet, having the right flooring installed underneath your washer and dryer machines will make a world of difference – in both looks and functionality.
- Posted: October 14, 2014
- Top 10 Flooring Pet Peeves
- The “Top 10 Flooring Pet Peeves” from Tim McAdoo, a certified instructor for Armstrong, Avaire, Konecto and Starloc products and a member of the Armstrong Installation Training Team since 1984.
- Posted: October 9, 2014
- The Best Flooring For Your Entryway
- The entryway to your home is a crucial space to furnish properly. Aside from the exterior appearance of your house, the entryway is often the first impression most guests will have of your home. For this reason, many homeowners want to find flooring, and accompanying décor, that is perfect for their home and their family. Ideally, the flooring you choose for your entryway or foyer should be a sound reflection of the styles you utilize throughout your home.
- Posted: October 6, 2014
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013