Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- Buying a Vacuum Cleaner with the Right Features
- Keeping your flooring in tip-top shape requires proper cleaning, and for homeowners with carpet, this means having an excellent vacuum cleaner. Not all vacuum cleaners are created equal, however – and it’s imperative to choose a vacuum cleaner with the right features for you.
- Posted: January 13, 2015
- Installing Cork Underlayment
- In 2014 the number of inquiries I received for the use of Cork Underlayment for sound reduction grew dramatically. Sound reduction for multi-family dwellings and apartments continues to grow and grow. Cork is an excellent choice for sound reduction and offers many advantages:
- Posted: January 9, 2015
- The Right Flooring Can Help Make a Large Room Appear Smaller
- More often times than not, homeowners seek ways to help make a small space appear larger. After all, space isn’t always in abundance! However, sometimes homeowners are faced with the opposite predicament – they need a way to make their large rooms feel smaller. Before building new walls and permanently altering the floor plan of your home, consider the many options to make overly spacious rooms feel cozier.
- Posted: January 6, 2015
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013